Rothco Shemagh Tactical Desert Keffiyeh Scarf
Looking for a multi-use survival tool that’s durable and can be carried anywhere? Our Shemagh Tactical Desert Keffiyeh Scarf is the one survival essential you’ll want to keep alongside you. In addition to protecting your head and neck from the sun, sand, and wind in hot climates, the military shemagh also shields you from snow and other debris, while providing additional warmth in cold weather. These versatile tactical headwraps are perfect for camping, hiking, four-wheeling, and outer outdoor activities.
- CONQUER THE GREAT OUTDOORS: In Addition To Protecting Your Head And Neck From The Sun, Sand, And Wind In Hot Climates, Our Shemagh Tactical Desert Keffiyeh Scarves Shield You From Snow And Other Debris, While Providing Additional Warmth In Winter.
- COMFORTABLE COTTON FABRIC: The Breathable 4.66 OZ Woven Cotton Construction Provides The Perfect Combination Of Comfort And Resiliency. Made Of 100% Cotton, These Tactical Shemaghs Absorb Moisture Off The Skin, Helping You Stay Cool In Hot Weather.
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: The Rugged Keffiyeh Scarf Measures 42” X 42” Overall, Allowing You To Wrap It Around Your Neck In A Variety Of Ways. The Military Shemagh Scarf Can Be Worn As A Balaclava, Neck Gaiter, And Even As A Fashion Accessory.
- DEPENDABLE VERSATILITY & UTILITY: These Tactical Head Scarf Make For Great Survival Tools That Can Be Utilized As A Makeshift Sling, Tourniquet, Or Pouch, Along With Being A Ground Cover, Outdoor Pillow, And Much More. The Possibilities Are Endless.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Keep A Scarf Or Two Stowed Away In Your Backpack Or Car. These Shemagh Scarves Are Easily Foldable And Take Up Minimal Storage Space. They Can Also Be Tied Around Your Waist Or Arm As You Travel; A Must In Any Bug Out Bag.