Nat's Safety Boots | Waterproof
Construction | Men’s waterproof boots
• EVA waterproof safety boots for men, CSA approved.
• Ultra light, EVA has great thermal properties and keeps you warm and dry.
• 100% waterproof.
• Antimicrobial and oil resistant.
• Steel toe and kevlar plate.
• High resistance to animal waste.
• Heavy duty high density EVA toe part.
• Heel puller at back.
• Auto clean traction outsoles.
• Removable felt liners (Liners also sold separately: Style 1595L).
• CSA class 1, CE and ASTM approved.
• Comfort zone: -30°C (-22°F)
The EVA Technology
Made of EVA, an antimicrobial material, NAT’S boots are resistant to oil and animal waste. This ultra light self-insulating foam protects against cold and wetness and provides full insulation from the ground. One piece molded, EVA has no seal and, therefore, is 100% waterproof. Filled with thousands of microscopic air bubbles, EVA material is providing high thermal efficiency and excellent cushioning properties