Nat's Rain Boots | Composite Toe Cap
Light duty and renovation | Unisex waterproof boot
• Waterproof boots made of ultra light EVA material.
• Removable foam liners.
• Ultra light, EVA has great thermal properties and keeps you warm and dry.
• Antimicrobial, oil and animal waste resistant.
• Adjustable nylon cuff.
• TPR inserts in outsole for better wear resistance.
• Non-certified composite toe caps (For light duty only).
• Comfort zone : (-30°C) -22°F
The EVA Technology
Made of EVA, an antimicrobial material, NAT’S boots are resistant to oil and animal waste. This ultra light self-insulating foam protects against cold and wetness and provides full insulation from the ground. One piece molded, EVA has no seal and, therefore, is 100% waterproof. Filled with thousands of microscopic air bubbles, EVA material is providing high thermal efficiency and excellent cushioning properties