(AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY) | Nat's Winter Boots | Ultra Light | -85°C
Snowmobile and snowshoes | Unisex winter boot
• Winter boots with removable liners.
• Lined nylon upper with leather P.U. pieces.
• 8 eyelets front lacing.
• Ultra light EVA bottom with high thermal efficiency.
• Outsole with rubber pieces at front, back and ark for better abrasion resistance and great support.
• Removable liner with Primaloft® 200g insulation. (Liner also sold separately: Style R212L (Primaloft® 200g)
• Comfort zone: -85°C (-121°F)
High-performance Primaloft® Insulation
Our high thermal efficiency Primaloft® insulation will win you over with its optimal moisture management and outstanding breathability. Primaloft® insulation wicks moisture outwards, and thus keep your feet warm and dry so you can brave arid winters in comfort!
The EVA Technology
Made of EVA, an antimicrobial material, NAT’S boots are resistant to oil and animal waste. This ultra light self-insulating foam protects against cold and wetness and provides full insulation from the ground. One piece molded, EVA has no seal and, therefore, is 100% waterproof. Filled with thousands of microscopic air bubbles, EVA material is providing high thermal efficiency and excellent cushioning properties