J.B. Field's Icelandic "30 Below Classic" 70% Merino Wool Thermal Crew Sock
Please Note: Large are plain all of the other sizes have a line across the toes and the word "Icelandic" written on them
The J.B. Field's "30 Below Classic" is the best-selling winter sock in Canada!
Made from 70% merino wool and featuring a heavy weight cushioning throughout, these socks will keep your feet warm from zero to -30°C. The high content of merino wool also helps wick moisture and keep your feet dry and blister free when doing outdoor activities in cold temperatures.
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino wool is a versatile fibre that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9 -13 Shoe)
- Content: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon
- Non-Binding: the loose fitting top won’t restrict circulation in the leg
- Heavy Weight Cushion - full terry cushion for added comfort, extra warmth, and protection
- Suitable for extreme cold weather as low as -30°C
- Heavy Weight: 75-142 grams(XS-XL)
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!
Fabric & Care
Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.